Sunday 9 October 2011

A Little Introduction To Me As A Designer

Hi!

Seeing as I would like to introduce you to the world of lingerie and latex and also some of the social scenes behind this, I thought it was only right that I introduce you to my design work. This immediately gives you an insight into my personality, as well as letting you look at some of the things that I do as a designer. The images below are of my final collection from Demontfort University in Leicester and are shot by an amazing photographer called Grace Elkin. She is based in Leicester but will travel for work and does a wide variety of photography, including but not limited to fashion/lingerie, weddings and other events. You can find her facebook page here: Grace Elkin Photography.

Latex leotard with latex 'hobble skirt' paired with a cropped mesh top and plastic shoulder pieces

Latex cutout leggings and longline bra worn with a cropped mesh top
Model Link: Peachzz

Latex knee length dress with underwired cups


Black and cream silk lingerie set with latex stockings

Black and cream lingerie set including strapless bra, full knicker and waspie
Model Link: Peachzz

Historically influenced corset in black and cream silk with attached mesh stockings and a thong


Side view of above corset


Historically influenced boned bodice worn with mesh body suit and full knicker


No comments:

Post a Comment